Silos Seventies Series
Longing for a flashback?
Silo’s Seventies Series brings a generation of greats to the Napa Stage.
Ambrosia, Firefall, Orleans, Poco and more will fill the small venue with big Seventies hits.
Why buy a ticket to Silos?
1) Small venue gets you closer to the musicians than you have ever been.
2) Everybody is close to the stage, not just the really tall people who fight to get up there.
3) These are some truly talented musicians and deserve to be experienced.
4) 70’s were a pivotal time in the US, economically and musically. Come see them live before they leave the stage for good.
5) You are tired of the porta potties at music festivals
- Date: June 29 and June 30, 2018. Two shows each night!
- Tickets: 7pm show with Meet & Greet $100; 9:30pm show $75
- Greatest hits: You are the Woman, Just Remember I Love You, Strange Way, Goodbye I Love You, Cinderella, and more.
The genealogy and musical roots of FIREFALL run deep into the fertile soil of American rock and folk rock music.
FIREFALL is a group of exceptional musicians and singers, with a repertoire of recognizable songs few bands can match. Their many hits – “You Are The Woman,” “Just Remember I Love You,” “Strange Way,” “Cinderella,” “Mexico,” “Livin’ Ain’t Livin’,” “So Long,” “Goodbye I Love You,” “Sweet and Sour” and others – are faithfully recreated with a freshness rare in live performances of such classics.
FIREFALL is one of the few surviving bands of this genre, remaining true to its founding vision and roots despite personnel changes over its 40+ year history. The band transcends and embraces many industrial labels- rock, soft rock, country rock, contemporary country, easy listening and Americana.
Throughout the years, FIREFALL has entertained their audience with dynamic live concert performances, and now will perform at Silo’s where all 25 tables are just feet from the band.
- Date: July 14, 2018
- Tickets: 7pm show with Meet & Greet $85; 9:30pm show $75
- Greatest hits: Crazy Love, Rose of Cimarron, A Good Feelin’ To Know
- Date: July 21, 2018
- Tickets: with Meet & Greet $85; 9:30pm show $75
- Greatest hits: Dance With Me, Still The One, Love Takes Time
For more than 50 years, POCO’s distinctive harmonies and stellar musicianship helped define the sound of country-rock. Still led by the band co-founder and multi-instrumentalist who wrote and sang their biggest hits, they are a dedicated unit of four formidable songwriters, vocalists, arrangers and players. And rather than rest on any of these considerable laurels, they instead hit stages coast-to-coast armed with the kind of classic songs and instrumental chops that puts performers half their age to shame.
ORLEANS is best known as the 70s Pop/Rock band that brought you the iconic hits “Still The One”, “Dance With Me” and “Love Takes Time”. Now into its 46th year, Orleans has produced a body of work spanning 16 albums and 4 DVDs. The band continues to be in great demand domestically and internationally for live shows. Co-founders Lance Hoppen and John Hall, along with long-standing members Lane Hoppen, Fly Amero and Charlie Morgan deilver Orleans’ music with power, class and integrity to appreciative audiences everywhere.