Silos Seventies Series
Longing for a flashback?
Silo’s Seventies Series brings a generation of greats to the Napa Stage.
Ambrosia, Firefall, and more will fill the small venue with big Seventies hits.
Why buy a ticket to Silos?
1) Small venue gets you closer to the musicians than you have ever been.
2) Everybody is close to the stage, not just the really tall people who fight to get up there.
3) These are some truly talented musicians and deserve to be experienced.
4) 70’s were a pivotal time in the US, economically and musically. Come see them live before they leave the stage for good.
5) You are tired of the porta potties at music festivals
- Date: May 19, 2018
- Tickets: 7pm show with Meet & Greet $100; 9:30pm show $75
- Greatest hits: How Much I Feel, Biggest Part of Me, You’re the Only Woman, Holding on to Yesterday
In the year 1970, four young musicians from the South Bay of Los Angeles, came together to create a new invigorating style of music — pop hits, such as “How Much I Feel and Biggest Part of Me.”
Joseph Puerta, Christopher North, David Pack, and Burleigh Drummond created a new sound that was defined and recognized as, “Ambrosia.”
In its brief recording history, Ambrosia garnered 5 Grammy Nominations, 5 Hit Singles, and heavy FM airplay. All this was in addition to sold out concerts around the world.
With three of the four original members in tact plus the addition of the very talented and inspiring Rick Cowling on keys, acoustic guitar and lead vocals, and the six string ace Doug Jackson on electric guitar and vocals, Ambrosia will be playing to a very intimate audience at Silo’s. There are only a limited number of tickets, all within feet of the band.
- Date: June 29 and June 30, 2018. Two shows each night!
- Tickets: 7pm show with Meet & Greet $110; 9:30pm show $75
- Greatest hits: You are the Woman, Just Remember I Love You, Strange Way, Goodbye I Love You, Cinderella, and more.
The genealogy and musical roots of FIREFALL run deep into the fertile soil of American rock and folk rock music.
FIREFALL is a group of exceptional musicians and singers, with a repertoire of recognizable songs few bands can match. Their many hits – “You Are The Woman,” “Just Remember I Love You,” “Strange Way,” “Cinderella,” “Mexico,” “Livin’ Ain’t Livin’,” “So Long,” “Goodbye I Love You,” “Sweet and Sour” and others – are faithfully recreated with a freshness rare in live performances of such classics.
FIREFALL is one of the few surviving bands of this genre, remaining true to its founding vision and roots despite personnel changes over its 40+ year history. The band transcends and embraces many industrial labels- rock, soft rock, country rock, contemporary country, easy listening and Americana.
Throughout the years, FIREFALL has entertained their audience with dynamic live concert performances, and now will perform at Silo’s where all 25 tables are just feet from the band.